46th Annual Gulf Atlantic Resident Research Conference
April 8 to April 10, 2022
One Ocean Resort and Spa – Atlantic Beach, FL US
Klaus Torp, M.D., J. Ross Renew, M.D. and Beth Ladlie, M.D.
The 46th Annual Gulf Atlantic Anesthesia Resident Research Conference 2022 is devoted to presentations by resident physicians from anesthesiology programs based in the Southeastern region of the United States.
This course is designed for anesthesiologists, residents, and fellows.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Present scientific information in an accurate, concise, clear and relevant manner to the judges and audience
- Discuss the care delivered to patients and convey both its strengths and weaknesses
- Demonstrate knowledge and mastery of the subject both during the presentation and the questioning period following it
- Answer questions and be evaluated and ranked by judges
- Gain information on the latest techniques in the field of anesthesiology
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
ABSTRACTS are due April 1 and can be submitted to FLAGAARRC2022@mayo.edu
is hosted by:
Available credit: 5.00Attendance
Event starts: 04/08/2022 – 4:00pm
Event ends: 04/10/2022 – 1:30pm