Please submit abstracts in accordance with the following abstract criteria, in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to improve the quality of abstracts, these submissions will now be graded and incorporated into participants’ overall evaluation.
The abstract criteria are:
- Abstracts must be single paged.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12.
- Margins: Left = 1.5 inches, all others = 1 inch.
- Include complete title in bold.
- Limit the use of special font effects to “bold,” “underline” and “italics.
- Contact information (e-mail, phone and fax) for the presenting author must be displayed immediately below the title of the abstract.
- Images not included with the abstract submission may be included in the PowerPoint Presentation.
- Provide 2-3 bibliographical references as part of the abstract.
- State, in the body of your e-mail, your presentation’s format (case report vs literature review vs original research)
For questions regarding the Abstract Submission Process, please contact Lisa Clark.
The deadline for abstract submissions is:
March 19th, 2020.